Want monthly updates on the latest trends in Information Technology? Join our free newsletter and you’ll be among the first to know about new technologies and the latest trends.
You may have automatic updates setup, you may even have WSUS setup and configured, however do you know for sure that all the application are getting the critical updates they need? Not only do your computers need updates, but so do your routers, switches, and firewalls. Often these are overlooked or forgotten about.
As new vulnerabilities are found daily, it’s important to ensure that your systems are properly hardened.
A Quanexus vulnerability assessment can aid by providing your company with a complete overview of what your landscape looks like. A vulnerability assessment can help identify issues such as:
- Unnecessary open ports
- Rogue devices
- Unpatched systems
- Social Security Numbers, Drive License Number, Credit Card Number, being incorrectly stored
- Dangerous script configuration
- Open shares
Quanexus does not follow the practice of “scan and forget” and is actively engaged during the scanning process. The reports generated by Quanexus are not just a printout from software. We work with our clients to deliver a report that is tailored to their needs and desires. All reports will include remediation steps, along with what the top vulnerabilities are and what should be mitigated immediately.
Many regulations and standards require vulnerability assessments be conducted. If you have compliance requirements you must meet Quanexus can help ensure that your company meets the compliance responsibilities. Other reasons for conducting a vulnerability assessment include:
- Helps ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data and assets.
- Allows for mitigation of vulnerabilities before they’re exploited.
- Provides assurance that network / systems are setup and configured with security in mind.
- Reduces the likelihood of non-compliance to regulatory standards.
Want more information? Contact us.